Monday, June 10, 2013

Holidays coming!!!

Wuhuuu.....I'm already excited.....you know why???because......now it's holidays !!!
Yeepee....this is what i am looking for....



Wahahaha....(evil laugh)...eh? you are asking me why i speak in english??....no! no not speak but write in english??you want to know why??

this is because i want to improve my english laaa...that's why....i know my grammar is not correct and full or errors here and there but i just want to express myself in english...it's not a wrong thing right?
if i done any mistakes please do correct me....i really want to learn English so much ><



regarding holidays,i still don't know what i'm suppose to do....
what i had done in my previous holidays were:Watching Korean  or Japanese dramas,surfing Internet,listening to musics,watching dramas again (now in televisyen)....then sleeping....helping mom a bit....and the life cycle continued until my holidays ended.Its really pathetic right??
I really don't know what to do you know....tell me please how i can use my precious time wisely???please....



ahha!i know how about i write something about my studies field?yeah that's right it's about PHARMACY!
will you like it?i will make it more enjoyable for you to read...really trust me...i will make it fun so that you will not see this field as a boring thing....



You know what?i thing it's really beneficial for you and also for me....k...till then we will meet again in another post...keep following me...bye!

No comments: